"How coaching can impact teachers, principals and students", Elena Aguilar, Transformational Leadership Coach from Oakland, California
Results of individual coaching
Contact me for more details, here.
- Coaching has given the teachers the opportunity to reflect which affects their behavior in lessons in a positive direction.
- Many teachers feel that the coaching has given them the opportunity to stop and think, what works and what does not. They have had the opportunity to test new ideas and find new solutions to problems.
- Coaching has helped teachers to put their previous learning into practice, i.e. earlier educational and training sessions have been developed and integrated into the lessons.
- Several teachers also mentioned that their perception of their students has changed and that they now more often assume that students are competent and able to take responsibility for their own learning and reach goals.
- Several teachers also said that they now more often use positive affirmations with their students.
- The teachers say that this coaching has helped them to organize and prioritize their work and focus on what's important.